Our tag line is “…bee at ease...”. This connotes a commitment to the broad principles of Black Economic Empowerment as well as play on our ‘bee’ logo, indicating that ‘…we take the sting out of legal problems…’
It is our intention to grow our practice with a focus on the BEE Act and on direct and indirect Black empowerment and the promotion of human resource development.
Our proprietor is Roy Bregman (BA LLB) who commenced practice in 1974.
He works in association with:
- Melani Scholtz, our conveyancer; and
- Sharusha Moodley of Sharusha Moodley Attorneys, who practises from our offices. Sharusha Moodley, Roy Bregman and Karen Theunissen have joined forces as Labour³ to offer a one-stop-shop of labour law services. See our labour page
- Nicky Campbell of South African Law Centre. See Nicky's bio
Maria Antoniades is our candidate attorney.
Our support staff consists of Melanie Bregman (accounts) and Tebogo Makobela (office assistant).
Ours is a boutique law firm that focuses in the following practice areas:
- Commercial contracts
- Conveyancing and notarial work
- Divorce mediation
- Family law
- Labour law
- Insolvency, Liquidation and Rehabilitation